The name of the game in racing is traction, and keeping your tires firmly planted under all track conditions and surface abnormalities have become a science.
Monitoring suspension deflection through shock absorber movement is the common method of tracking suspension and tire performance.
Modern Racing users can employ these shock absorber travel sensors to monitor even the slightest amount of shock travel or tire shake. Shock travel graphs will provide you with the data you’ll need to tune “to the track” more precisely. The shock travel sensor kit comes with a 10″ linear shock travel sensor and a signal conditioning module.
Please choose sensor position and cable length from list provided.
- Rugged construction
- 10″ travel length
- Three pin Molex connector
- 5mm (3/16″) diameter eyelets for mounting
- Closed length, eyelet-to-eyelet: 14.6875″
- Extended length, eyelet -to- eyelet: 24.5625″
- 10″ Linear travel sensor
- Conditioning module
- Right rear, 72” cable length
- Right rear, 48” cable length
- Left rear, 84” cable length
- Left rear, 48” cable length
- Right front, 28” cable length
- Right front, 38” cable length
- Right front, 48” cable length
- Left front, 65” cable length
- Left front, 84” cable length